Sunday 16 March 2014

Construction steps (Radio advert)

 In windows live movie maker i loaded a new project  and inserted a blank title screen to which i will add my recoded audio

 I inserted my recoded voice as background audio to my title screen because my recoded voice was an audio file and i had to add music to it so i had to save it as a video file first
 I saved the audio as a video file so i can add background music to it as movie maker cannot add music to aduio files

 I then loaded another project and inserted  my video file which i just saved  to it as shown in this step above

 My next task was to add background music to my video. I downloaded the music from a royalty free website and then added the music file to my video file
 After the music was added all that was left to do was add the title to my screen so that it mention what the video is i added the text "Lahorian newspaper radio advert"
Finally i saved the project as my final video file which was my ancillary task (newspaper radio advert)

No comments:

Post a Comment