Sunday 16 March 2014

Construction steps (Poster advert)

 Loading a new file i added a canvas of 5"x 10" on which i had to construct my poster for my newspaper

 I then added a background image of my poster which represents the process of construction as symbol that my paper is under development

As i wanted to give the corner of my poster a curled paper effect i added a triangular picture of a newspaper and over that added my newspaper logo.

 Using the rectangle marquee tool i selected a square from the top left and added skew effect to turn the page over giving the effect that the poster is curled from the corner. i also inserted the under construction image to get the message through to the audience.

Finally i added the text which would tell my audience that my newspaper will be soon available in their retail outlets.With that my poster was complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment