Monday 17 March 2014

Construction steps (Front page)

The first step was to create the basic skeleton structure of the newspaper this included all the different columns that will be filled with articles later. I loaded a new file in photo shop and using the line tool constructed all the vertical and horizontal lines.

I then inserted the newspaper logo on the top left and the title "Newspaper" spread across the top so that the blank space after the logo can be filled otherwise the space gave a empty and unfinished look

In my structure i had already decided the placement of the images so i inserted all the images for every story before adding the article title and text. This also included the advert that i created for my newspaper.

The next step was to add the first most important story of my newspaper which was the headline and it's story. This part took the most space on my front page and also had the longest article.

Next i added the three sub stories and their titles to the front page which were approximately of the same length.

In the end i inserted the side bar of my newspaper this featured an article about a famous photographer of :Lahore. This article was placed on the side so that it could gain the individual attention without being mixed up with the other sub stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment